We are very proud of our alumni and make lifelong friends in the training process. Alumni always are welcome back to our performances, and are recognized at each performance.
Any alumni graduate of Chambers Performing Arts (who studied with us ten years or more and/or remained until senior year of high school) are also welcome to take classes at no charge in all forms of performing arts. Alumni are also welcome at no charge to attend Master Classes and Events. All alums are automatically members of our Alumni Foundation.
Former Chambers Alumni Reminisce with Current Chambers Students at Annual Alumni Dinner
Our Alumni Foundation is comprised of those alums who want to remain involved with Chambers Performing Arts on a volunteer and/or financial level. There are many opportunities to remain involved:
- Guest Artist in a Performance
- Teach a Master Class
- Assist with Summer Camps
- Chaperone a Parent's Night Out
- Assist Backstage in Tech
- Offer to Assist in Prop Building
- Chaperone a Studio Lock-In
- Assist Backstage as a Backstage Mom
- Assist at New Parent Meetings
- Greet New Parents at Open House
- Assist with Costume Alterations
For an Alumni Directory, or to update your current information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org